In addition to conference discounts, Alberta IoT offers access to exclusive events and networking opportunities to our members, as well as early registration access for event and collaboration opportunities. These events may include workshop sessions with industry leaders, access to private tours, and invitations to members-only gatherings or roundtable discussions. By attending these events, you can build relationships with the emerging technology community, gain insider knowledge about the industry, and potentially even secure new business opportunities.
Additional perks of membership include access to exclusive service offerings including, educational resources, career development tools, and employee benefits. Have a look at some of these member offers below!
Check out some of the current member benefits offered to Alberta IoT members including event discounts and service offerings. If you’d like to speak to the Alberta IoT team about membership opportunities or if you’re already a member and you’re interested in these offers, reach out to Emma Duffy.
Sandler Online Premium is your search engine for curated best practices and resources on those questions and many more. Through Sandler Online Premium you’ll have access to the same content that Harvard Business School integrated into their MBA program!
Within this training program you’ll have access to unlimited content 24/7/365 to support you and your team scale successfully and Sandler Calgary will offer guidance and content suggestions on a regular basis.
Sandler, the next evolution of sales and leadership.
OLYMPIA TRUST COMPANY
Olympia Trust Company is offering Alberta IoT Members the following:
- Fixed service fee program
- Private company Transfer Agent & Registrar services
Initial services include:
- liaising with the Issuer
- legal counsel
- applicable securities industry participants on the appointment of Olympia as transfer agent and registrar, including:
- all required notifications
- loading of securityholder records maintained by the Issuer or a prior agent
- set-up of generic share certificate inventory
- Direct Registration System (DRS) statement
CO-OPERATORS GROUP HOME & AUTO INSURANCE
Did you know our group gets preferred rates with Co-operators Group Home and Auto insurance program?
When you get a Home or Auto insurance quote, you’ll get a chance at a $10,000 prize. Along with exclusive savings, Co-operators coverage offers exceptional features like:
- A home deductible that shrinks by $100 each claim-free year
- A free Legal Assistance helpline with guidance from qualified lawyers for Co-operators property insurance clients.
New clients receive $100 in credits towards their first Goodlawyer service, including Fractional General Counsel. To redeem, just let Goodlawyer’s customer experience team know that you’re an Alberta IoT member.
Alberta IoT is proud to present our partnership with Sun Life to offer customized group benefit solutions to our members. Follow the link below to learn more.
IOT NORTH: November 21st-22nd
- At IoT North Conference, world-leading companies and trailblazers share the latest trends and insights about the progression and future of tech and innovation. Experts and practitioners take centre stage and provide over 60 hours of thought-leadership.
- Alberta IoT Members receive a 10% discount for attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors
Interested in our other Alberta IoT events?
Check them out HERE. We can’t wait to see you there.
ABOUT ALBERTA IOT
Alberta IoT is a non-profit, member-based association that exists to nurture and support the growth of Alberta’s Internet of Things and emerging technology sectors. Our mission is to position Alberta as the worldwide leader in IoT and emerging technology.